Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balloon Boy Dad cries at sentencing

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/23/...ing/index.html

His acting still needs a lot of work. I suppose, now, he must still be awaiting sentencing from the fashion police for that hairdo.

They should have been harder on the dad....what he did was ridiculous and I think also CAS should be looking at whether or not the parents should actually be able to keep the children for the time being

Comment

No he was crying as he refused to sign a deal for a reality prison show thinking he would get odd Scott free
      Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

The country has gone even further downhill since becoming a reality star is now considered a career path.
        --Slaughter

Comment

Below is a picture of the smallest violin ever being played.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
            The country has gone even further downhill since becoming a reality star is now considered a career path.
            +1 and

In a somewhat related " Reality Show " topic, there is a reality show called Jersey Shore. OMG ... are you kidding ?!?! I tried to watch an episode since I was from Staten Island and this was the big weekend outlet.

What a piece of sh*^ !! I find it amazing that this stuff actually gets aired at all. Who is watching this ?!?! and the bigger question is why would you invest an hour of your time. Its sad if you ask me.

People sometimes make fun of me for loving the show Fringe , but at least someone is showing the effort in WRITING a show even if you dont like the subject matter.

and btw.....Slaughter, how is everything going ???

Happy Holidays to the family

Comment

Hey Vito I started gettin into fringe not too long ago, but the recent episodes have left me a little bored. I can't get into it as much, it seems :/ I guess it kinda feels like there's not much of a mystery anymore or somethin
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X