Help with an avatar/signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with an avatar/signature

Hi, I'm reallly bad with color matching and stuff and I'm trying to make a new signature for an aviation web site I use often. The background of my image was taken by me, at work. I do like it, but have others in mind. The max img size can be 450x120 and less than 25kb but I think the font color, size, and even type of font could be improved. Is anyone really good with photoshop that could help me out? I have been using GIMP. All I want it to say is "Air Traffic Controller and Pilot"

Additionally, here's some pictures I was thinking about working into more avatars. They are all taken by me at work. Let me know if you think some would be better than others.

[IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

I like the shot with the brown radar screen or the one with all the cloud-streaks.

Comment

Love the control panel one. I haven't had time to install PS since installing Win7. However if i have time tomorrow i'll give it a go.

Could you upload the images in a higher resolution?

Comment

Thanks!!!
        [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the HR images Ryan. Sadly i didn't have time to install PS today and i'm going to be out of town now until Sunday. Will get it done when i'm back.

Comment

I'll play alittle this weekend too.

Comment

well I gave it a shot, I didn't spent too much time on them, sorry. I like this BankGothic Md BT font but I just cant get it large enought to fit in one line
              235X120

This one looks a little better
              242X120

My other issue is the less then 25kb limit

the 1st is 35.1kb and the 2nd 36.7kb, I tried to lower the quality to get under the 25kb but it just gets terrible like something out of 1990's compressed era quality

Last edited by Caddys83; 31 Oct 2009, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X