Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon Assault! ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/1...ash/index.html

Looks like a kind of interesting test going on. I wonder what kind of video they'll come up with after the hit?

Should be interesting
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Finally! Been waiting what seemed an age for this.

Comment

The title sounds like the next big game.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          The title sounds like the next big game.
          Apache
          Lol, just fishing for comments!

Anyway, I was wondering what else they might be testing for besides water up there? Are there other flags on the moon besides the USA's, or is it still our colony? Maybe some of our leaders will move there when they make things completely unlivable down here?....

Comment

I just want to find out what kind of cheese it's made of?
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              I just want to find out what kind of cheese it's made of?
              +1

Comment

It's Swiss of course.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  It's Swiss of course.
                  Apache
                  It would never be that obvious. I'll bet it's Gruyere...oh, wait, that's Swiss! Doh!

Comment

It was only a matter of time before we started blowing something else up. Maybe some research on how to live on our own planet would be better Oh yes, there is a danger we may upset the neighbours
                    Last edited by jaspurr; 10 Oct 2009, 05:25 AM. Reason: addition
                    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Awesome test. If I had a telescope I would go watch.

On the space topic, remember that southpark episode where the aliens come and grab the boys up, and the aliens are some federation of races running a television network, and earth is just a reality show experiment?

Wouldnt it be really funny if that were true, or even somewhat true?
                      I dont even find it that ridiculous of an idea. If some highly advanced space faring race were out there, watching us, they would probably not want to talk to us and let us join their union. They would laugh at all the stupid stuff we do to eachother and out home.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                        Awesome test. If I had a telescope I would go watch.

On the space topic, remember that southpark episode where the aliens come and grab the boys up, and the aliens are some federation of races running a television network, and earth is just a reality show experiment?

Wouldnt it be really funny if that were true, or even somewhat true?
                        I dont even find it that ridiculous of an idea. If some highly advanced space faring race were out there, watching us, they would probably not want to talk to us and let us join their union. They would laugh at all the stupid stuff we do to eachother and out home.
                        Warning, warning
                        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X