racing sims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racing sims

I just bought a thrustmaster ferrari f430 racing wheel,an 3 racing sims like need4 speed shift an 2 others,i thouth i would

Originally posted by moe View Post
    I just bought a thrustmaster ferrari f430 racing wheel,an 3 racing sims like need4 speed shift an 2 others,i thouth i would
    Racing sims are fun. I remeber World Super Bike. You could tweak the suspension and change rake/trail as well as change tire compound. However when it's all said and done eventually I wanna reach over and smack someone with a baseball bat. Sadly the don't provide one.

Comment

Just like flight sims are fun but, flight sims with guns are funner.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

well i have an idea,let see if cain would run a game that we all could play on,ether a racing sim or ww2 fighter plane sim,or maybe run both,this way everybody would come and play,and i think it would incearce the players,an it would get more players to join cains lair,but its just an idea.moe.

Comment

A real good free download is Project Torque you can even race online ounce you finish the qualifying process the graphics are great for a free game.

Download Project-Torque | Project Torque

Joe

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X