Do Dogs Go To Heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Dogs Go To Heaven?

These pictures are of two actual churches that sit across from each other on a busy highway.

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Invisible Churches?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      Invisible Churches?!?!
      We can't see them, Phan, because we're evil.

I do believe that I saw the signs (no, I didn't have a moment) posted somewhere a little while ago. Maybe Apache can dig them up so that they appear to us sinners.

Comment

Of course the do. Don't you remember "All Dogs Go to Heaven" movie 1 & 2

Comment

They were working last night when I posted them.
          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I fixed it.
            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

That's a joke, isn't it??
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Yes and it shows that Presbyterians don't have a sense of humor.
                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Lol.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Now you know how religious wars start Cats go to heaven too for putting up with dogs and presbyterians...
                    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

All dogs go to Heaven.....

Comment

Reminds me of Emo Philips joke

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative?Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X