X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who constantly help non computer people

Gotta love this

This pretty much sounds like what I do!

It is also a lot like what I do when searching the internet for something: click on any link that has potential to lead me in the right direction (and open a lot of tabs in the process). When watching "non computer people" use the internet, they always seem to look for the perfect link and not try anything else out.

It bugs me so much too, cause the worst the can happen is you open a useless page and then click the 'back' button!
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Must admit its true, esp the google part lol

If i doubt google it!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Comment

LOL!!! it's so true!!!
          Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I would print that and send it to my mom to put beside her computer, but she would still find something confusing to call me about. I tell her to "google it" and she wants to know what I mean...how do you deal with that? Other than bashing your head on the desk as you struggle not to say anything you will regret later...

Comment

Somehow I always end up on "Give up"

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBug View Post
                I would print that and send it to my mom to put beside her computer, but she would still find something confusing to call me about. I tell her to "google it" and she wants to know what I mean...how do you deal with that? Other than bashing your head on the desk as you struggle not to say anything you will regret later...
                You know whats funny is I posted this on facebook and a friend said this is perfect ....Now I only need to tell people how to open an attachment

Comment

Alright its there next to my computer now!

Comment

<--- IT Professional

I have gotten to the point that when people ask me about PC stuff these days I tell them I don't keep current on PCs anymore.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X