Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
    I once had a friend like in this article....wow how true
    Yeah, this is just one of those "it's so funny that its so true" situations. Kind of proves how women are messed up in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY View Post
      Yeah, just jump her bones.

Alls I'm saying is stop being a pussy and man up and make a move. If it turns out that the feeling aren't reciprocal oh well. No need to get trapped in all the BS

Comment

If something were too happen too my wife of 25 years of marriage i can tell you i will never get remarried again much less date. Those are the same old lines used.

After listening too some fellow employees who are single its like waaaaaaaaay different than what it was when i was dating.

Comment

Yepp ...

yes.. in deed kind of rough for 'Oldtimer' - but with 6 yrs of marriage still I follow......

Hey..not what U thinkin' .. through some fellow employees and couple classes still 'trackin'..

@todd -> Diffrent "Lines" now, but same resault

But in the end - think about it - There is only A

-> Do it or don't do it
          ..No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! ...WHAT??!! ..Get out of my way - I gotta save me some cheerleaders (Haggard, Georg Gordon Jr. BF BC2)...

Comment

If the worst thing that can happen is that you get slapped for coppin a feel, you still have your 'friendship' to fall back on.

I never understood this part of the problem with women when I was single. I mean, 'oops Im sorry I stuck my tongue down your throat, I was drunk last night' was not really an excuse but a free pass.

The whole friends only conversation is only a free pass to try anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
              The whole friends only conversation is only a free pass to try anyways
              I like that attitude.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Speaking of trying to pick up women....My wife was in Vegas last weekend for a trade show. She goes out with her co workers after the trade show closes. Apparently some guy tried to buy her a drink....Makers Mark...she hates whiskey. She turned to the guy and said "I'm not going to drink that" because...well she's married and she hates whiskey. The guy didn't even miss a beat and said "fine don't". took the glass and casually emptied it on the ground and walked off. For some reason I thought that was pretty funny.

Comment

I don't understand...why wouldn't he have just drunken it himself? Did he think that as he was pouring it onto the ground your wife would suddenly have an epiphany and realize he was the man of her dreams and say, "WAIT STOP POURING THAT I'LL TAKE IT OH PLEASE I'M SO SORRY!"? Or maybe after he pours it and starts to walk away she'll think to herself, "Whoa that was so hot...you know...the way he just poured out the drink onto the ground like a weirdo and walked away like he could care less about me. Oh man I gotta chase him down!" I always find it amusing to try to figure out what motivates people to do some of the strange things they do.
                  Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Nah, he had probably spiked it with something.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                      Nah, he had probably spiked it with something.
                      +1 unfortunately. This happened to my sister in law. And the guy who did it was a client of hers. He was an executive with one of the major car manufacturers.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        +1 unfortunately. This happened to my sister in law. And the guy who did it was a client of hers. He was an executive with one of the major car manufacturers.
                        Apache
                        insane.

I'm ready to believe that.
                        I'm also ready to believe that the obnoxious idiot is the leader in strike-outs on his Single Men team.
                        There was just no smoove in that move, and we all know, if you want to get an at bat you gotta be smoooove as silk.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X