What games ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What games ??

What game(s) is everyone playing these days ??

PC Games ??? Console Games ??

Which ones and how many hours per week ??

Thx !!

i been playing FarCry2 lately, but when i get call to play dod, im there.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I only play dods and cod4 on the lair. I dont find much fun playing with a bunch of random people.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
        I only play dods and cod4 on the lair. I dont find much fun playing with a bunch of random people.

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
          i been playing FarCry2 lately, but when i get call to play dod, im there.
          Tell us about FC2

Comment

dods, css gungame, and left 4 dead

Comment

In order of most to least:

TF2 - Valve still puts out large updates every month or so, adding achievements and new weapons to the classes.

DOD:S - I will be playing more now that Cain is running this. I definitely enjoy it.

L4D - I only play a little bit when other friends are already playing. Very different gameplay than the other 2 games.

Yea, I am kinda a Valve whore.
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I am back to COD4 , and i am playing FABLE2 and GTA IV on my 360.

Comment

Haven't had much gaming time lately so it's mostly gone in to Warhammer Online, but I'm raring to get back in the DoD:S server and shoot up all the CLRs
                  [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                  [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I'm currently playing Far Cry 2 (single-player only), and just finished Golden Sun 2 on the GBA. I need to finish GTA 4 on the PS3. I have very limited time lately because I'm busier at work than I've been since I started there, so I don't have much time for anything.

Online, DOD:S when I can. I have absolutely no interest in either COD game right now. I'm about to play Wario Land 4 on GBA. After FC2 I will move to either Company of Heroes or one of my 7 unplayed PC games, and after GTA4 will move on to The Force Unleashed on PS 3. I'm trying to get through all my unplayed games for all my systems.

Seems like a good time for that, since the new online shooter stock is extraordinarily weak for the near and mid-term future.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Halo Wars, Call of Duty: World At War, and Left 4 dead on the Xbox360.

I miss playing games on the lair's servers but my computer won't run anything new these days.

Comment

Left4dead,Cod WaW,Cod 4,Farcry 2 MP,Drakensang,The GodFather 2,Oblivion,Battlefield 2 all PC, Battlefield Bad Company, Kill Zone 2 PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Tell us about FC2
                          FC2 is great. i been playing only the single player tho...i tried the MP but it has that console feeling and it looks so unfinished work, (terrible) so i dont play it, just singleplayer (im almost done ).
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

FC 2 Mp is ok just that it only for 16 players and also u can make your own maps

Comment

Whatever the lair is playing.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X