Star trek phones..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star trek phones..

I must admit there is a part of me that would like to order a pair of these...

http://www.google.com/reader/view/?u....com%2Frss.xml

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Heh

I'd think about it...especially if they make all the beeps and bloops when you open and close them. I'd sure get that before I'd ever pay big money for an iphone!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      I'd think about it...especially if they make all the beeps and bloops when you open and close them. I'd sure get that before I'd ever pay big money for an iphone!
      unlimited data for $30 basically pays for itself compared to what I was paying for with Verizon.

Family Plan plus the mobile to mobile with all my friends that have AT&T now, I havent used even half of my 400 minute plan since getting the iPhone.

I also like having fewer things in my pocket, and because I am an AT&T subsidiary employee, my plan is even cheaper. I think I was at nearly $250 with two phones on Verizon, now my wife and I both have iPhones and we have reduced our costs below $130 a month.

Sure the phone cost me $199, but I get that back with the plan savings and the data savings in just a few months.

Star Trek would be cool - but if you were doing that in a store or movie theatre- I would be inclined to bash you over the head with the nearest object for being annoying.

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
        unlimited data for $30 basically pays for itself compared to what I was paying for with Verizon.

Family Plan plus the mobile to mobile with all my friends that have AT&T now, I havent used even half of my 400 minute plan since getting the iPhone.

I also like having fewer things in my pocket, and because I am an AT&T subsidiary employee, my plan is even cheaper. I think I was at nearly $250 with two phones on Verizon, now my wife and I both have iPhones and we have reduced our costs below $130 a month.

Sure the phone cost me $199, but I get that back with the plan savings and the data savings in just a few months.

Star Trek would be cool - but if you were doing that in a store or movie theatre- I would be inclined to bash you over the head with the nearest object for being annoying.
        I wouldn't be blasting it in public. I rarely use my cell, and do so discretely when I do. I would be a laugh to have the trek ones...novelty, for a bit, in the company of friends and family.

Oh, for the iphones, I am sure they are worth it for your line of work. Driving bus, I barely need even my basic cell, since I can't use it while driving...so the iphone would basically rot in my pocket. That's all: nothing against them, really...just not necessary for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          I wouldn't be blasting it in public. I rarely use my cell, and do so discretely when I do. I would be a laugh to have the trek ones...novelty, for a bit, in the company of friends and family.

Oh, for the iphones, I am sure they are worth it for your line of work. Driving bus, I barely need even my basic cell, since I can't use it while driving...so the iphone would basically rot in my pocket. That's all: nothing against them, really...just not necessary for me.
          no no no! I wasnt disagreeing with you- I was just sharing that it can make sense- especially if you are a music addict-

Between the two cell phones, key cards, wallet, iPod and etc- it was just a crazy pain in the butt.

ALSO logging into my personal email from my phone means that my corporation DOES NOT own ANY content contained in any of my emails- AND their security sniffers dont see ANY of the content that Jeffro sends me.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
            no no no! I wasnt disagreeing with you- I was just sharing that it can make sense- especially if you are a music addict-

- AND their security sniffers dont see ANY of the content that Jeffro sends me.
            No problem. I see what you are saying.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X