Zombie invasion plans !! Post your plans here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapes View Post
    Hmmm I'm actually not in a bad place for this.

1.Grab essentials (i.e. my earthquake survival gear.. flash light (petzel type and scuba powerful one) plus water filtration system. purification tablets and 10 gallons of water.
    2.Grab my crowbar and siphon kit
    3.Grab the .308 and my .17 plinker.
    4.Grab ammo box that has a ton of ammo in it(hell I'll grab the primers and powder I got in the reloading bench)
    5.Grab actual working short sword and war axe design to penetrate plate (it has a huge foot long squared off spike.
    6.Grab sleeping bags and tent
    7.Load up everything up in back of my Ford F250 4x4 with dual gas tanks(god I need that siphon kit)
    10. Get can food (and a freaking opener)
    11. Grab first aid kit
    12. Grab some books...old army manual on field first aid, The Way Things Work (vol1 and 2) and Foraging in the Santa Cruz mountains
    13.Throw in my old rock climbing rope and harness and some tie downs
    14. Empty the kitchen cupboards of vitamins, supplements and spices
    15. If there is time thaw everything in the fridge and slow cook it in the oven making jerky
    16. Grab shades and oh yeah the wife and bail...
    17 grab some basic tools

Now if my motorcycle was working....theres only one thing to do..

Get the shortsword and crossbow. Get a mohawk and wear assless chaps and keep on the move looking for gas...
    You are a freakin madman. ROFL assless chaps ftw! What about the assfudge?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Lol

No pie? I want pie...and some of Apache's chili...and some key lime cheesecake. I've got enough guns for a decent squad...but bring your own ammo...stuff's not cheap these days. Oh, Mapes...at least wear briefs with your chaps...otherwise morale might tank, and it would really be hard to hold a steady aim if I'm worrying about where exactly you're standing!

P.S. those zombies are going to kick our bare bottoms.

Comment

1. grab my Alchamist Guide, dont remember the exact name
        2. load up on guns(my psg-1!) and chemicals and food
        3. head to the school... break in steal from chemistry labs and lunch room.
        4. Go over to tops, rob em for food
        5. head into the city, grab my buddy jr.(he is going into marines, is dad is a retired colonel)
        6. take my truck(ford f.250) and get it upgraded with spikes, grates on the windows ect.
        7. A)Head over to Canada
        Or B) Head to the air base.

If i could figure out where doug lives i'ld go there too and play cod5 with recon and doug

Comment

Here's where you guys are falling apart in your planning:

5. head into the city
          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Didn't y'all watch the Dawn of the Dead movies ?? If zombies spring up, they will most assuredly infect a city in a HURRY, as the opportunities to eat people are magnified exponentially over us country folk. The safest place is probably somewhere in Wyoming next to an Indian reservation where there aren't any people around for an hours drive.

Give up on your city friends. They are already feasting on human flesh by the time you want to pick them up.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

1. Get axe from garage.
            2. Walk outside.
            3. Get some.

Comment

mines a long shot.

1) make president
              2) let someone else protect me

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                1. Get axe from garage.
                2. Walk outside.
                3. Get some.

God I love that plan...That rocks...

Also Pumpkins #6.....I need to hook up with my friend that has a welder....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X