Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train Wreck: Meet Superstar's Career

Mwahaha! A-Rod is DONE.

Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in '03, sources tell SI - MLB - SI.com

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Canseco is turning out to be the guys who is telling the truth in this whole thing .... a sure sign of the Apocalypse.

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I'm of the opinion that we didnt have the rules in place, and therefore, it is kind of childish to start holding people to certain standards after the fact.

I dont care about Alex or any of these other idiots.
      The last time they had a strike was the last time I took them seriously.

I love baseball, I just limit how seriously I take the athletes, which is sad for the sport.

Comment

He's just the next guy to get popped is all. Miguel Tejada is gonna go down hard next since he is going to plead guilty to lying to congress about not being juiced. You just have to come to grips with the fact baseball was tainted top to bottom and if you think your team or your favorite player was clean then you are probably fooling yourself. It was (and probably still is) just part of the game. If you want to really go after someone then it should be Bud Selig who has basically just turned the MLB into his own personal whore. He let it go. Then look at the players union that can cover up just about anything they want that would cost a guy some money and by that end up costing all pro players money as the bar raises.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
          He's just the next guy to get popped is all. Miguel Tejada is gonna go down hard next since he is going to plead guilty to lying to congress about not being juiced. You just have to come to grips with the fact baseball was tainted top to bottom and if you think your team or your favorite player was clean then you are probably fooling yourself. It was (and probably still is) just part of the game. If you want to really go after someone then it should be Bud Selig who has basically just turned the MLB into his own personal whore. He let it go. Then look at the players union that can cover up just about anything they want that would cost a guy some money and by that end up costing all pro players money as the bar raises.

I think you can look at pictures from that decade and you immediately understand who was juiced and who wasnt.

There were plenty of guys who were 5'8" and 160-175 lbs or 6" and 185. Those guys werent juicing. They werent hitting long ball either, you'l see that they were doing it old school - location hitting, stealing bases, and etc.

Comment

Not everyone who takes steroids gets really big. The point to many of them is to allow the body to heal itself faster. In most cases this is to allow the person to recover from workouts faster and then be able to work out harder. They also speed healing from injuries amd that's where your average Joey Cora looking guy can get in trouble. They take it to recover from something, maybe shed some body fat and get cut up a little and there ya go.

Comment

They don't call him A-fraud for nothing......

My baseball fix now comes from the College game. I could not care less about professional baseball.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

No surprise

It's gotten to the point where all record/world record holders should be tested. Are athletes that much better these days, or are they just pumped up?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X