HeadQuarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeadQuarters

Ok, I'm trying to find it on my server list, but its not coming up. The normal TDM server is up, but no HQ.

Is it finally dead? Is it not patched yet b/c we're still working out the kinks on the new maps? Or is it patched but I'm apparently having problems?

It's possible that it isn't patched. I'm not 100% sure though.

Comment

It my be down? As no one played. But I do not know that for a fact?

Comment

The HQ server is up by here, well at least XFire report it as to be up. IP is 63.113.60.3:28960

Comment

dont think it is patched though...that is why it is not in ur browser

Comment

+1 on that I Didn't think about that But I rarely see people play out there. It's always like between 5 or 10 players when there's people out there which is rare.. At least when I check... HQ is great, I don't understand why the server isn't more popular..

Comment

I think its cause HQ takes a little more teamwork then TDM and ppl are too lazy...they would rather run and gun plus have fragfests then enjoy a skillful round

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                I think its cause HQ takes a little more teamwork then TDM and ppl are too lazy...they would rather run and gun plus have fragfests then enjoy a skillful round
                IMO, HQ isn't played that much because once the point is taken and you die, you have to wait for the other team to destroy the point before you respawn. SAB might work better IMO because at least you respawn about 10 seconds after you die.
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Well, when we were tryin to decide what to make the 2nd CoD4 server, we played all the other modes. Most people voted to make it HQ instead of Sab.

So, thats why Sabotage is not played on the server.

anyways, what's the status on the HQ server? Updated? Dead?

Comment

y dont u guys make a Free for all instead of HQ? it seems to bring more people in i think.

Comment

i think sab or free for all would do better imo.

Comment

free for all might be nice, but sab would take forever depending on the number of players.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X