Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    That will be the next BF game.
    The next BF game will have you unlock "Rock" as a primary weapon and "Fire" as an attachment to Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      The next BF game will have you unlock "Rock" as a primary weapon and "Fire" as an attachment to Rock.
      Ok that was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        I laughed.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain would do good to run this one though, no joke. I been playin normal mode which I hate, but I know you guys like to run it in here cause not everyone in here can shoot well, so they have to scamper away without dying But it will be a good one to run.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

the biggest problem will be that the admining is pretty lousy now.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
              the biggest problem will be that the admining is pretty lousy now.
              I dont understand the statement.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                I dont understand the statement.
                He means that on ranked servers in BF4, EA held all the admin authority. You could only report a bad player and hope they dealt with him. You can PM me for more details if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                  He means that on ranked servers in BF4, EA held all the admin authority. You could only report a bad player and hope they dealt with him. You can PM me for more details if needed.
                  Plus many people like to join on auto matching service which was only on ranked servers.

Comment

Hmm. I see what you mean. In my opinion, having happy customers and worrying about being ranked is two different things. If you have happy customers you'll get repeat business not only from them but word of mouth to others about your experience. At least that's the way it works in the real world. If a consumer likes you they will tell 3 people. If they dislike you they will tell 10. I loathe cheaters with a passion. And I saw hacker friendly servers throughout BF4 towards the end. Hackers learn which servers they are tolerated on and which they are not. So they continue to make those servers unplayable. I wont play on a hacker friendly server. No one likes em. And EA is too busy to do any type of admining from afar. So for me the trade off of being ranked vs. having a fun experience in game just doesnt make sense. But I dont run this place. And things will be run without my opinion. So it is what it is.

BF 1 is gonna be a big hit. I like it more than BF4 and that's saying something. Reminds me of World at War a lot with 100 times better mechanics. And I loved World at War. You guys get in on the Beta when it comes out. You'll see.

Comment

free betas are always good

i guess the big question have you decided to pre-order?

Comment

By the way, here's the link to sign up for the future public beta:
                        https://www.battlefield.com/communit...9&sf47187170=1

Comment

Thats the one I signed in on for the Alpha Qicmee good find. Didnt know where that link even was after I signed up.

And Golden, in answer to your question, I want to make sure they will have HC or at least be able to modify the server the way you want if you are not ranked. The way they did it last time at the beginning in BF3 was that the server browser wasnt recognizing custom servers, and if you modified from their setup it kicked you over to custom and no one could see your server at the early stages of the game being out. So a lot of people dropped their servers cause no on could see them and they never were popultated. I kinda think they did that on purpose to control things more. But I dont see why they should be worried about who admins what in the way they want to if they pay for the server and game and want to run it they way they want. Seems like it would be mutually advantageous for everyone involved. EA doesnt have to police as much and local admins could keep things in order. But who knows. Just doesnt make sense to me.

I'll wait and see what info comes out between now and then and make my decision. But, if they have HC I'll be set to go. I really like this game. It's all about the squad work more so now cause you dont have a lot of ways to kill tanks unless you play together really well. Guess it was the same in all of them but we'll see.

Comment

Just got an invite to the closed alpha.. wahoo.

Comment

Just got my invite, freakin finally.

Comment

ok guys make sure to add me in friends list... sometimes it seems to delete people after a period of time.. that people don't like me.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X