Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Fallout Shelter there was only one way to get their happiness to 100%

Comment

I guess you are supposed to put a settler on then or something?
      ปอยเปต คาสิโน

Comment

Originally posted by katana1234 View Post
        I guess you are supposed to put a settler on then or something?
        ปอยเปต คาสิโน
        which comment is your reference?

Comment

I've had a silenced sniper for a while, long range recon scope. It's awesome.

Slap down a Brahmin Feeding Trough. It sort of keeps them herded close.

I'm at 95% happiness after dedicating time to getting the achievement and before I went to bed. I hope to get the achievement today and turn my settlement back into something more appropriate. I have 17 bloody level 3 stores (clinic, trader, food, and clothes raise happiness), 4 farmers, useless Mama Murphy, and a bunch of decorations all over the place. All my shop keeps except the original 4 settlers are wearing hats to let me tell them apart. The original 4 are kind of useless, you cannot keep them on the job you assign, and Murphy can't be assigned to anything if you kick her drug habit. It takes literal hours of human play-time (as opposed to in-game) to get happiness this high even with this many stores. Apparently you can only get much above 80% with a maxed out settlement, build-bar in yellow, and a lot of annoyance.

I've burned probably 7 or 8 levels of perk points to build Charisma and the settlement-related perks to get this stupid achievement. When I get it, I'm going to kick a few people out to other settlements, tear down all but 1 each of the stores and build the other types of stores, and do nothing but explore and quest for awhile. Figure if 1,000,000 people are playing this in Steam, 2,000 have the achievement. Something to be said for putting the time and effort in without outright cheating-the store thing seems like an idiot's idea of an exploit-but man, it's a pain.

-Rand

P.S. Oh, I sent all my companions to the Red Rocket and initially wiped out all my TVs. Internet rumors seemed to suggest both of these cause problems. I ended up building about 12 TVs in the town right next to generators and will move some back to houses after the achievement pops. TVs don't bug out unless you leave town and my happiness went up a smidge as soon as I plopped them back down.

P.P.S. I get "well rested," if you know what I mean (Lover's Embrace, it's called), after sleeping when Piper is around. But then I found Cait, and now I wish I could drop Piper to the curb.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Have you tried the tracking scope? Just got it on yesterday and it feels like someone is spotting in BF4 for you.

I should move away from using the Dog as a companion. Was thinking of using the super mutant... though he might just be annoyingly big and in the way.

Noticed the other day that cutting fluid can be broken down to oil.
            Last edited by goldenfooler; 27 Nov 2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

The recon scope spots bad guys. I won't be using Strong. Apparently he only likes violent/evil play styles, he doesn't like lock picking, and he's just a big, dumb, lumbering ox. I could easily get annoyed by him. I've got Dogmeat, Cogsworth, Preston, Cait, Deacon, and Piper so far, and max affinity with everyone except Cogs, working on him now. Need to find a few more companions.

-Rand

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                The recon scope spots bad guys. I won't be using Strong. Apparently he only likes violent/evil play styles, he doesn't like lock picking, and he's just a big, dumb, lumbering ox. I could easily get annoyed by him. I've got Dogmeat, Cogsworth, Preston, Cait, Deacon, and Piper so far, and max affinity with everyone except Cogs, working on him now. Need to find a few more companions.

-Rand
                I have found a bunch now.. just not sure why to use them other then dog. I don't need any lock picking or hacking skills.

Comment

I use Dogmeat as a companion exclusively. He is surprisingly useful in combat and doesn't count as a companion, so I have the Lone Wanderer perk maxed for extra carry weight and damage. I have only just gotten to diamond city and am already level 35 from all the side quests I keep getting distracted with.

Comment

now I never use the chems. So i decided to see how many I could craft.. it got me a level.

Comment

Bethesda needs to adjust radiant quests so you have to actively ask for them. I'm afraid of walking anywhere near Preston or the Railroad because I'll get stuck with saving some Podunk settlement by taking out my 5th set of raiders at the same compound again, or have to go put something on a board at the top of a building for the 7th time.

-Rand

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X