Hello Old Timers and New Timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Old Timers and New Timers

I hadn't logged in since, well....I dunno...

Then I saw the most recent post of people talking about the old timers and thought, "Speak of the devil, and Evil T0NY shall appear!"

After a long hiatus from gaming and in the recent lieu of the impressive games demonstrated at the recent E3 show, namely Fallout 4 and Doom 4, looks like that was enough to motivate
    me to get back in business hopefully.

I'm just shopping around for a new system, I scrapped all my old hardware. lol

Man, the hardware has changed, on the fence for these new games for types of hardware, I.E. - Graphics cards and what kind of recommended (not required) specs good enough, but cheap enough to run the aforementioned two. I found out Fallout 4, you really don't have to go ape-sh*t for it, but for Doom 4, to run it at 1080p, that could call from pricey hardware.

Though, people are saying I can nicely run Fallout 4 on a GTX 750/60 (any 700 series) and not go nuts with the 900 series.

That's great this group is still going strong. Saw the other thread with my screen shot playing the last game I ever played with Cain's Lair, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare. lol

I have to say, this is the ONLY gaming community I ever felt nostalgic for. I was in one of those moods of, "Hm, I wonder what so-and-so is up to these days" or "Whatever happened to so-and-so?"

So I did that with an ex-g/f (and no, it wasn't CLR Naughty Nurse, lol) and then later, Cain's Lair. LOL

Welcome back. I will let more knowledgeable people tell you the specs needed. Though 16GB of ram and a maybe an SSD drive of 500 GB is the way I would go.

Comment

Welcome back ET.
      APache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

--Slaughter

Comment

Welcome back.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

back!
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Comment

Is Cain still gaming/active?

Comment

Welcome back ET! Good to see you're still bouncing around.
                  [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                  [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY {CLR} View Post
                    Hi ET!
                    Seems like Cain is tremendously busy, but he's always interested in a great, new multiplayer game (fun, shooter, fun, large teams, fun, etc.). - Also, not a CoD type of game.

Comment

We were just recently wondering what had happened to ET. Suddenly

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY {CLR} View Post
                        He's still around. He started a Company and it occupies ALL of his time, but he's still looking for the next game to run here.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X