Minecraft??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft??

Any of you or your family play Minecraft??

my nephew and niece do. I am not interested in it.

Comment

Scott plays it on the xbox, i kinda lose interest after a while.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Mini Duke is a huge fan, he has plenty of hours and is even trying to run a server with a few of his friends.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I play Minecraft, have my own server running the Tekkit mod, hugely addictive if you set yourself some goals.
          UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

My niece plays it like mad. I watched her...looks like digital legos

Comment

Son is an absolute Minecraft addict !!! Plays it every day - probably watched over 100 Stampy videos on Minecraft (dude has over 12 million views of his vids on YT). He has the Minecraft Tshirts and stuffies, figurines, etc ... you name it - if it says Minecraft he wants it.

I just showed him the Microsoft HoloLens and he now wants that for Minecraft. And here is my Microsoft bought Minecraft for 2 BILLION $$:

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/...-virtual-real/
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I'm not getting it. Why do so many ypung folks love this game?? It doesn't look like fun to me.

Comment

I think it is the idea they can create anything they want. This is like a virtual game of legos.

Comment

First time I played the original Sim City, I didn't think it would hold my interest outside of a week. A few years later, and I was still looking to make the PERFECT city, immune to flooding, fires, crime and rude neighbors. Minecraft is the latest in a line of God games that allow the player to shape the world in any way they want.

I sit and watch him play, but never felt like I wanted to try it myself. He watches me play Skyrim, and he can't wait until I hop up out of the chair so he can sit and put arrows through bandits heads.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Depends on whether you're playing vanilla Minecraft or have a whole load of mods installed, vanilla mincraft is more about survival whereas some mods will allow such crazy things as building rockets, refining oil into fuel and blasting off into space, so many possibilities with this game, the only limitation is your imagination.

It is however extremely hungry from a server perspective, really likes lots of RAM and huge CPU power.
                      UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X