BF4 Map Rotation Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF4 Map Rotation Question

Hello Guys I frequent your great server almost every night for an hour or so, and have a quick question. Your current 6 map rotation (Locker, Paracel, Floodzone, Rogue Trans, Zavod, and Shanghi) is getting a little old, at least for me. I am not saying it is not enjoyable, because I do keep on coming back on a nightly basis, but for some that have the games expansion packs, this rotation maybe some of the reasons people leave at times. And most of the time they want to move to a different server to play different expansion pack maps contained in the packs of China Rising, Second Assault, Naval Strike, and the newest Dragon's Teeth. That is why I only spend about an hour on yours, because I am coming to like the several maps contained in the newer Dragon's Teeth pack.

After a little history of background info to my question I will ask it now. I am also speaking as a "Premium" BF4 game owner, so maybe the reason is maybe not many members here have purchased the "Premium Edition". But what about adding a couple of maps from like the China Rising or Second Assault map packs on certain days of the week? I know that might draw down the usership a bit, but it might re-energize the older maps.

But thanks for your thoughts on this idea, but I do know the risks involved, due to I was, was being the operative word here, a BF3 server manager for a long time and know what can happen. But since Cain's Lair has a huge following here in the forums, a reversal back to the "status-quo" would almost be effortless, and it would be back to normal in probably one day if it fails.

Again I like your BF4 server and it is my Favorite and only want the best for it. Game On Brothers.......

That's a good idea. I'll take a look at it ... Thanks for the comments and feedback.

I did switch up the main rotation today, BTW.

Comment

Thank You for looking at the idea. I made a small donation to let you know I appreciate it. TY

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
        by Apache Warrior
        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
      • Reply to 6 years
        by Sirex
        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
        Just hit 2.5K miles...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
        by Sirex
        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
        by Sirex
        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
        by Sirex
        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
      Working...
      X