DLC not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLC not showing up

Ok, Dragons teeth was downloaded what , a week ago. It wont show up in my games list in Origin. Done the restart thing twice, when I go and click on a server thats running the game it says I havent downloaded it yet. Any ideas.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

go to my games in origin, right click battlefield 4 and click on view game details, scroll down a bit and you should see all the dlc's, hover over the dragons teeth one and click download. Its a 7gb dlc, the 1gb you downloaded july 8th was just a pre patch for the dlc.

Comment

mine didn't show up in the screen and I just had to hit check for downloads.

Comment

Ha, thanks Zackman come to find out my disc was almost full and I didnt have enough space. Thats the reason for it not getting the DLC on it's own. It failed to give me any indication that my disc was full until I tried to manually downoad it. Got it now. Thanks.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

no problem, guess its time to upgrade that harddrive!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X