Well its been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its been a while

So back in the days when CL ran BF2142 servers I was around. Doubt many of you remember me. I do remember I believe it was Major Mass with that hover tank and his absolute hate for the pylon gun. If I remember correctly I was also on a quest to retrieve Duke's tags (I got them I do remember that!).

So where have I been? Well school took me away, I'm also busy with flight training at ERAU. Though, I need to get my hands on BF4 for my laptop so I can resume the fun once more. Hope to see you guys when I get a copy and some free time!

-Prophet2213

Hi Prophet. Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back and yes I do remember you.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by TheProphet2213 View Post
        So back in the days when CL ran BF2142 servers I was around. Doubt many of you remember me. I do remember I believe it was Major Mass with that hover tank and his absolute hate for the pylon gun. If I remember correctly I was also on a quest to retrieve Duke's tags (I got them I do remember that!).

So where have I been? Well school took me away, I'm also busy with flight training at ERAU. Though, I need to get my hands on BF4 for my laptop so I can resume the fun once more. Hope to see you guys when I get a copy and some free time!

-Prophet2213
        Welcome back. You got my tags my using that games version of C4 was a bit of an exploit but you got them.

What campus are you attending? I was in Daytona for twelve years, two degrees and over 3500 hours of flight time before I left.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I am at the Daytona campus, currently on end of course for IFR. Then I switch from the best mediocre airplane (G1000 172) over to the beast of a twin, DA42.

Comment

I didn't know that's what they are using for the multi engine training. It looks tiny. I'm getting ready to make a move soon too, I should be transferring from A Eagle to AA within the next few months or so, depending upon the companies needs it here is a chance I could get into the 767 but it's more likely the 737 or the A319.

Get your ATP as soon as you can and fly your but off. It's a great time to be a qualified airline pilot as there are thousands of retirements over the next ten years.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Now there's a familiar name! Welcome back Prophet!

Comment

Thanks Juneau, trying to find time to where I can pop on haha.

Comment

Welcome back! There is still a few of us around from the 2142 days.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X