Surfs up dudes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfs up dudes!

While the US is under a blanket of snow the UK is about to get hit by its 7th, 8th, 134th? Storm of the winter so far. Except it's positively mild here so the snow has been replaced by rain and wind. It's not too bad inland but I don't think I'd like to be by the coasts right now lol.

Look at them flood warnings!

Wow!
    For today, I'll keep my -45 F wind chill. At least I'm dry.

Comment

I love the sign that says beware the shakes... must be fat albert walking around

Comment

I thought it said snakes. Maybe the winds could get really high and there would be a.... wait for it.... SNAKENADO!!!!

Comment

maybe it is snakes and not shakes.. I am at work on a crappy computer.

Comment

How do people do this? It's about 20F today... The only good part about living in Texas is how the winter is only 2 months long. The whole city is dead. All I wanna do is sleep in this cold.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              How do people do this? It's about 20F today... The only good part about living in Texas is how the winter is only 2 months long. The whole city is dead. All I wanna do is sleep in this cold.
              Put more clothes on and drink more water. I do feel bad for people not ready for it. It is in the 50's in NJ today.

Comment

Those are some impressive shots, did you take those juneau?

I grew up in Vermont left to fl for 12 years then moved back, You get accustomed to the cold, you ust bundle up. Last week after double digit below zero temperatures 20Deg F seems warm, I even ran three miles that day and it figures tat the week my trip takes me in and out of Dallas TX there is record cold temps.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                  Those are some impressive shots, did you take those juneau?

I grew up in Vermont left to fl for 12 years then moved back, You get accustomed to the cold, you ust bundle up. Last week after double digit below zero temperatures 20Deg F seems warm, I even ran three miles that day and it figures tat the week my trip takes me in and out of Dallas TX there is record cold temps.
                  LOL no, those were "stolen" from a news website.

Comment

I grilled my supper tonight.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

-8 (-22 c) when i left for work this morning. I hate winter.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I've had a grand total of about .5" of snow for the entire winter so at my house.

Comment

They're now saying this Polar Vortex could very well hit us in the coming days. I'm sure it'll have miraculously warmed up ready for more rain by then though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            They're now saying this Polar Vortex could very well hit us in the coming days. I'm sure it'll have miraculously warmed up ready for more rain by then though.
                            well you get the left over crap from us. So it will be snow

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              I grilled my supper tonight.
                              Apache
                              Grill pans are great, aren't they?
                              --Slaughter

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X