Let's do this properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's do this properly

I've already said hi and that I love the server and the majority of players I have came across playing here. With that being said, I have read the rules and regulations and I whole heartedly agree with them. I will be adding the CLR tags ASAP after this. For the intro I would like to elaborate just a bit more seeing as I am new. My name is Marcus and I am a veteran. I was in the Navy for 4 years. I got out to pursue my education. I am currently just a few credits away from getting an associates degree in food and beverage mgt. I live in Las Vegas and will be transfering to UNLV to pursue my bachelors degree. I have no income unless the VA feels generous and sends me money. But seeing as I live here, if I win at the bar, so will Cain's Lair. I will be glad to donate money and support a server that I like to play on. Hmm what else. I love my cat more than I like most people. I like to listen to music. I enjoy drinking and smoking. Cigarettes that is. I am a huuuuuuuge 49er fan, (since I can remember) My dad is a Cowboy fan and hated the 49ers. This is the reason I fell in love with them. LOL. I don't know what else to say. But if you are reading this, then you are as bored as I am because the servers are down, or you are taking a healthy deuce with nothing else to read. I hope you enjoyed my little thesis of myself lol. Oh, I love to grill. Everything on the grill tastes better. Ok ok, I swear I am done now. Feel free to say hi to me while I own face on Cain's Lair. :P Once again, I love the server! See you in game!

Great intro!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums XD

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

one of the best food & beverage/hotel management programs @ UNLV, best of luck and hope you get into their program!

Comment

Welcome to the Lair!!
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

thank you guys :P

Comment

Great introduction.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X