Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
    Well, CSGO has been fun.

I am not a BF guy, but will be trying this game out for the first time.
    Yeah, I'll still be playing GO wherever the majority of the regulars end up. I just won't be able to slap hamster anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Satanic_Hamster
      You never did slap me, that I could remember.

Just tazed me. Bro.

Aw, he's already forgotten the time he shot me in the ass on nuke for running to my spot by the door instead of rushing the ramp after he said he'd shoot anybody who stopped, so I slapped him in return.

Comment

Loaded the Beta yesterday. Takes some getting used to as the interface is slightly different to BF3's. Otherwise, tweak a few graphics settings and the game runs quite well. Everything on Ultra chugs, literally unplayable even on well equipped boxes.

Comment

Well... this fucking sucks. I play Cains CSGO quite regularly.

In my opinion I think BF4 is NOT a replacement for Counter Strike. CSGO is a quick fix where BF4 is a dedicated endeavor. I can hop into the CSGO server and play 4 rounds and leave.

I hope you reconsider but I am very appreciative of you hosting a server that I have enjoyed for awhile now. Thank you.

Maybe see you guys in BF4?

Comment

I think a big problem we have is that Winslow touches himself at night. Obviously, Cain didn't want that vision in his head when he was trying to sleep so he decided to do this to us.

Thanks, Winslow.

Comment

yo yo it's will mcavoy aka gold leader standing by aka lolipa baby girl. it's been a great 4-5 months on the GO server and i had a lot of fun with the regulars. breaking top 100 rank was awesome.

i guess its bittersweet, i was allowed to have a great GO experience bc of CL but now has disbanded. i. like some of the others, might check out BF4, and i will continue to stop by the forums to see where the rest of you guys are playing pub GO.

btw one of you guys invite me to the CLR group on steam it says invite only. cheers to all fellas

Comment

You know, I think I figured out the reason for this horrible, horrible decision. Cain has been replaced by a fake.

Comment

lol

Comment

Thank you to everyone who played on our CSGO Server, I hope you had a great time.

Most of our regulars are BF players and many of them continued to play BF3, just other places.

Give Bf4 a shot, it looks like a lot of fun, the only downside is it does require a decent modenr PC and video card.

My rig is 5 years old, so I needed to upgrade anyway. We wil definitely be running a BF4 server on the first day I can, so we hope to see many of our new friends in our BF4 server.

Take care gang!!

Comment

Yeah, that's definitely crab people talk there.

Comment

Loved it while it was here.

There's still a future in CS:GO, maybe we could see a Cain's Lair server in the future.

Comment

Same.

Though, I think we might have to do something about the Crab Person that's taken over Cain's account.

Comment

I believe this was a bad move,your server was very popular and had alot of friendly people that played on there,yes a new game is coming out but as ive seen in the past people may go for a bit but always come back,im always buying the new games but always playing the old ones too. cs go is too new to just pack up and leave cause a new game came out. thats my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                              Most of our regulars are BF players...
                              Just wanted to put this out there again.

Comment

I loved the server rotation and set up, I don't know where I'll find another server like it now

I do have the BF4 beta though, so how do I get in touch with ya'll?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X