No announcement yet.

Cain's Lair Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change my team name to The Under Performers?

Every single week.

Comment

If only you had payton manning

and remind me not to pick up any drop players from your team Juneau
      *cough*Ryan Mathews*cough*
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I'm going to drop all of them soon if things don't pick up. My first time playing NFL Fantasy and I get lumped with the rejects.

Comment

Lol I know what you going through Juneau. On my first year I went 2-12 I didn't know anything. I would sit there watching the yahoo FF pre shows online before the game for tips on who to sit or start and weekly videos for pick ups and sleepers. It's tough but you'll get a win soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
            Lol I know what you going through Juneau. On my first year I went 2-12 I didn't know anything. I would sit there watching the yahoo FF pre shows online before the game for tips on who to sit or start and weekly videos for pick ups and sleepers. It's tough but you'll get a win soon.
            I've been looking at some of those videos too. Multiple times I've heard "you must start this player he's gonna be HUGE!!!" then they get sub 10 points.

Comment

Welcome to FF! Better gets some Rogaine because you will be pulling hair out.

So by this point in the season the waiver wire is picked over pretty good. You and I will have to start looking at the best guys on our teams who aren't starting and see if we can trade with other teams for their guys who may not be good enough to start for them but would be starters for us.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                Welcome to FF! Better gets some Rogaine because you will be pulling hair out.

So by this point in the season the waiver wire is picked over pretty good. You and I will have to start looking at the best guys on our teams who aren't starting and see if we can trade with other teams for their guys who may not be good enough to start for them but would be starters for us.
                You think people will want anybody from my team?

Comment

1. Try to pick up Tony Romo. Don't know why somebody is dropping him but OMG! Drop Doug Martin to make room.
                  2. If that goes through I would offer trades of Vick and Davis to somebody for players in positions you are weak in. Everyone loves these guys but both are injury prone and will let you down eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                    1. Try to pick up Tony Romo. Don't know why somebody is dropping him but OMG! Drop Doug Martin to make room.
                    2. If that goes through I would offer trades of Vick and Davis to somebody for players in positions you are weak in. Everyone loves these guys but both are injury prone and will let you down eventually.
                    Doug Martin is undroppable. I've been wanting to get rid of him for weeks.

And yet Vick and Davis can be my best scorers when fit.

I also contemplated dropping Brady as he is doing nothing, but alas, he's also undroppable.

I have a few players on my watchlist. I'd post them here, but someone might poach them before I pick them up.

edit:

The Nubs was projected to win by the widest margin this week (34.00 points). Not only did they lose to BADBOYS of oklahoma, but they lost by a bigger margin (45.16 points) than they were projected to win by.
                    I see that little tidbit every week lol. Apparently I'm slated to win this week also.

Comment

When's the cut off point for changing players? Keeping an eye on Calvin Johnson as it appears if he starts it'll be a game time decision.

Comment

Game time for a given player locks him in to wherever he is.

Comment

Jimmy Graham held without a catch and Payton under 20ffpoints
                          Look like first lost of the season :/

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
                            Jimmy Graham held without a catch and Payton under 20ffpoints
                            Look like first lost of the season :/
                            My bad luck must be catching other people. Finally!!!!

Comment

My team is horrible this year... Plus I somehow managed to bench my kicker this week (though it wouldn't have made a difference)
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

And the J-Man gets the season's first win! Now your tied for last place with... wait for it.... ME!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X