No announcement yet.

Cain's Lair Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that you picked up Bennet at TE which is good. I meant that to get him you should have released Matthews or Williams, not Vernon Davis. Davis is good when healthy. You should try to add him back to your team. I'll try to pick him up as well and if I get him I will trade him back to you. He only caught 2 passes thursday but one of them did happen to be a touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      I see that you picked up Bennet at TE which is good. I meant that to get him you should have released Matthews or Williams, not Vernon Davis. Davis is good when healthy. You should try to add him back to your team. I'll try to pick him up as well and if I get him I will trade him back to you. He only caught 2 passes thursday but one of them did happen to be a touchdown.

How do I change my Bears Defense to another team btw? Haven't come across this option at all.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post

How do I change my Bears Defense to another team btw? Haven't come across this option at all.
        You can go to add players tab and select DEF, most points or most projected.

select the one you like and add+ it, if you have a open slot or by dropping your current defense or dropping another player and holding 2 DEF in your roster. Personally i like two hold to DEF and switch them week on week.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
          You can go to add players tab and select DEF, most points or most projected.

select the one you like and add+ it, if you have a open slot or by dropping your current defense or dropping another player and holding 2 DEF in your roster. Personally i like two hold to DEF and switch them week on week.
          Thanks Redd. Been wanting to do that for a while.

Comment

Who's ttown Sasquatch ??

We both are 3-0 so after Sunday only one will be undefeated. Which of course I'd be me

Comment

He's a friend of mine from work. Pretty much looks like a sasquatch.

Comment

Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald? Both are probable for today so I'm not sure which would be the best pick.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald? Both are probable for today so I'm not sure which would be the best pick.
                  Probable means they will start and i wouldn't sit them, they're huge Fantasy scorers.

maybe a bit late for you now but for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
                    Probable means they will start and i wouldn't sit them, they're huge Fantasy scorers.

maybe a bit late for you now but for next time.
                    Couldn't get back to my computer in time to make changes. Really need to spend more time with my team or else I can see myself with nothing but losses all year lol.

Comment

Should I drop Murray this weekend? He's picking up decent points but what are the odds he continues the trend against Denver? I'm thinking it won't be likely considering how the Broncos are playing lol.

Comment

I don't think you have a better option at the moment so I would say keep him where he is.

Comment

I don't think you have a better option at the moment so I would say keep him where he is.
                          Fitzgerald not a good option this week? That's who I would have swapped him for.

Comment

It's a coin toss. Murray has outscored Fitz so far this year but not by much.

Comment

It's a coin toss. Murray has outscored Fitz so far this year but not by much.
                              Hmmmm, what to do, what to do. This is what I get for never really following the sport and therefore not know when to drop a player based on who they're playing lol. However, I have watched more games this year than any previous years combined.

Comment

I seen a few run your own scripts for this.
                                Want me to have a look for next year see if any are any good?
                                Means can customise a little and may mean we can let ppl join late if we wanted...

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X