Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Is Everyone

Hello To All,

How have things been in the gaming realm? Its been awhile, I don't play as much as I used to. My daughter ( PG ) begins studying nursing at Lamar University this fall to get her RN degree. Tomorrow she goes & takes her pharmaceutical test to be certified state & national certified. To much math & medicine knowledge for me. As for me well not so go my lift side rotator cuff is blown out & hip replacement on my right side is looming on the horizon so when that happens I'll be medically retired from the railroad. Walking on rocks & climbing up down railroad cars has finally caught up with me after all these years. This will give me more playing time How's the old heads doing still playing or are they still around? Looks like Cain's getting geared up for Battlefield 4 Anyway thought I would stop by & say hello to all.

Todd98

Hello Todd. Not sure if we played together before. Apache is still old and we have youngsters like phantom running around trying to knife people.

Welcome back.

Comment

I miss you and PG... we didn't really see you guys play for real since CoD4. Nothing much has changed. I tried to grow up, that didn't work out. Warhead and I still text every once in a while. CoD4 doesn't work for me anymore thanks to Windows 7 and I'm playing much less, but when I play I stick with BF3 or CSGO.

I wish you and your daughter all the best. Good luck with your hips as well.

Comment

Nice to hear from you Todd. I am glad PG is doing well too. I hope you get to game with us again.
        And Golden, the alternative to growing old is death. I am quite happy with the aging thing.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Good to hear from you again, Todd.

Comment

I'm just amazed that PG is a college student now. Hope your surgery goes well. Maybe Cain can start a special 40 and over server for us to limp around on.

Comment

Thank you all for the response great to hear from you

PG did not pass the pharmaceutical test its a B*&^% She has another chance at it It's nice to hear from you all.

@K PhaNTOM LOL I hear yea I remember when it was me & you on COD4 me & you would kill the s$#! of each other.

@Apache Warrior I miss playing PC mindless shot ups with you all as far as getting back into PC gaming I might buy a feature game that Cain will host to play with you all again.

@JohnyRico Yea you are right Time has flown by

Comment

Cain how have you been?

Comment

WoW it's Todd !!!!!

Comment

hey todd, miss playing with you man and with pg. I bet that railroad work is tough man, feel better! and to pg already all grown up. Congrats!
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Long time no see, hopefully we can shoot each other in BF4.
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X