playing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing tonight

Who wants to kill me tonight??? About to grill a steak, eat it and then hop on!

Forget the game, would you share the steak.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

lol make it three

Comment

You want my special steak rub?

Comment

that T-Bone was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            You want my special steak rub?
            I don't think I want you rubbing anything.

Comment

I've gotta post what a sick game of Inferno we had last night. Truly, two teams very evenly matched. This is how it turned out:

2013-06-04_00001.jpg

Twice, the Ts planted and we were certain the game was over, and BOTH TIMES, the remaining CTs managed to battle their way to the bomb and defuse it. One round, two guys took on four or five Ts at the B bomb site, and one CT singlehandedly held off the Ts with dualies while the other managed to defuse. People were ROARiNG into their mics on both sides. It was epic.

I got at least a half dozen tases in. At one point, I was crouched behind a wall down the banana cart alley and someone threw a smoke at my feet. I sat there in the dull gray until I saw on my radar a red blip right on top of me. I tased blindly into the smoke in the direction of the blip and managed to get pan-ass.

This is what even teams can do. This is the greatest kind of game we can play. Cheers to everyone who was on last night.

Comment

ah dang i must have left before that happened. Had to go read a bedtime story to my daughter. Dang kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                  I've gotta post what a sick game of Inferno we had last night. Truly, two teams very evenly matched. This is how it turned out:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]929[/ATTACH]

This is what even teams can do. This is the greatest kind of game we can play. Cheers to everyone who was on last night.
                  Dude I cannot agree more. And everyone was having FUN. People were hype. I think the map before that (was it dust2) was also very good and everyone was just playing how it should be with no drama, but lots of laughter
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X