X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea I noticed last night

Comment

Me and Pezzman used to go nuts with the Zues (it's not always a one hit kill though). One day I had 46 taser kills lol.

I never really use it anymore.
      [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Oh that's true, Zeus is enabled on the server now. I guess I just don't know much about it other than I wouldn't recommend a newbie use it at all, ever, under any circumstances. I've never heard of a 'Zeus' tazer, maybe it's modelled after some other tazer and I can put that in trivia but that's about it.

Will research it and maybe add a section on it after I do my map strategies which is taking up a lot of time.

Comment

I learned something interesting about the mp7 last night. The real Mp7 uses H&K's 4.7mm round, but since the mp7 is just a reskin of the old mp5, it still draws from the 9mm ammo pool. Imagine my surprise when I was spamming with my glock on T side to switch back to my primary finding it almost dry. I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise, I was just a bit dissapointed that I have to spend the extra $300 on a p250 if I want to do that again on T side, when I could just buy a galil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Bro View Post
            Oh that's true, Zeus is enabled on the server now. I guess I just don't know much about it other than I wouldn't recommend a newbie use it at all, ever, under any circumstances. I've never heard of a 'Zeus' tazer, maybe it's modelled after some other tazer and I can put that in trivia but that's about it.

It's more than likely referencing the greek god of thunder, Zues: father of Hercules, rather than a specific brand of tazer.

from the wiki, "The Zeus x27 is the only equipment which does not exist in real life."

interestingly, there is a taser (made by taser) x26 and the ingame item closely resembles it.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com...47_600x450.jpg

This is the closest and most similar looking i could find. The Taser x26 line seems to be the closest.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X