This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hi guys! I love your server. I really dislike cheating, and constant swearing, etc. that other servers allow. It really degrades the game play.

I'm looking forward to wearing the CLR tags proudly.

Comment

Hey

Hey everyone Ive been playing on your BF2 server for the past few days and im loving the hospitality you all give. I play many different games and its nice to see a honest community who's just here to have fun. if you have any questions about me feel free to ask!

Prod.

Comment

Hey guys (in reference to the last two posters) !

Welcome to the community!
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
          Hey guys (in reference to the last two posters) !

Welcome to the community!
          +1 Welcome

Comment

lol go cains lair!!!!!!!!
            im totally putting on the {CLR} tag

Comment

Glad to hear it Get_One!
              Welcome to the community.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Lyke wow

Hey, I already recognize two people (other than Cain) But yeah, I'm happy to join :3. Also, shotu out to the hard core server , YAY. I gree to those rules and would be honord to join this vovndervall place *<|83 (wizard kitty)

Comment

I agree to these rules and I would love to join and become a {CLR}. I really don't know how to add the tag into my name because I am new, so yea, lol. If you change my name to put in {CLR} please keep my name WhiteBunny, thank you.
                  Also I already love how the server works and all the friendly sportsmanship.
                  Oh and my name is Jess and I am greatly honored to be here to meet new people and possibly make a few friends while playing. I love playing on Cain's Lair because it's fun and full of really cool people.
                  Last edited by {CLR} WhiteBunny; 16 Aug 2008, 11:25 PM. Reason: To add a introduction of myself.

Comment

Cool! Make a new thread in this section so everyone can welcome you.

If you agree to the rules, go ahead and add it!
                    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I don't know how to add the tag ;~; And okies I will. ^^

How do you add the tag in game?

Comment

Welcome. I changed your name for you, in the forums. You will have to change it yourself in game. How will depend on the games you play.

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Oh My God, it has been forever!

I used to play on this server 24 hours a day under the name of Satan. I see that apache warrior is still around. I am just making a shout out to all of the old players that used to rock out on the first counterstrike with us all!

I am referring to these players,

Apache warrior, and jr. if he still plays
                          GreggsEggs was hilarious
                          Maidyafamous
                          IceViper

Man we used to have a blast. I am going to get my PC up and running and I have not found a better server since my glory days on CainsLair. I will be back to raise some fires for anyone who remembers.

I still brag about how apache warrior used to order the new guys around and come up with some outstanding victories.

I CANNOT wait to get back on this game. You are serious when you say you are more like a family. I have missed everyone and hope to meet some new players soon enough.

Hail!

Jim

Comment

Cain is running a DOD Source Server now. I hope you come and play with us. My son is still playing CSS and is wickedly good at it. He mostly plays under the name lc~, although right now he is using the name Carter.
                            Ice Viper is still playing CSS too. The others I have not heard from in a long time.
                            Inequality still plays too although he is now using the name jsmith.
                            Revelation was sucked into WOW.
                            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Awesome!

Ice Viper was my main man, I will definately check out both games. I have been away for a long time.. almost 9 years I think... wow timeflies. I cannot believe that Revelation was sucked into WoW. Ouch. Anyway, it is very awesome to hear from you. I had some PC problems (I hate vista) and I am currently trying to get novels published but I just couldnt stay away any longer. I have been talking about the old days for far too long and I cant wait to rack up the kills again. I have to run out and get a graphics card tomorrow (hopefully) and I am going to join you guys. Cains Lair has always been a great place to play and I has hoping some old friends would still be around.

All I have to say is the rust will wear off quick

haha, take care and thanks for the reply

Jim

Comment

Add me to your Friends list and you will see some old friends on my list. You can then add them to your list.
                                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X