This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    Add me to your Friends list and you will see some old friends on my list. You can then add them to your list.
    Apache
    And don't forget to join the Cain's Lair Steam community if you haven't already.

Comment

I think someone has to invite me,

Though I did join the steam community and I have the games up and running so I am ready

Thanks alot

JIm

Comment

Hi all,
        I'm Spanky and would like to join {CLR}. Was previoulsy in
        =VX9= but decided to leave. I know Duke{CLR} and Raven{CLR} from work and this looks like what I'm looking for in a gaming community. Thank you for your consideration.

Spanky

Comment

Welcome !!

Would you like for us to change your Forum name to remove =VX9= ??

Comment

Thanks for joining us. Here we are a community not a clan, so anyone can be a CLR and wear our tags. Please just read our rules and have fun!!!

Comment

Hello Cain! I have been playing with the community on CL for a while now and I've had a chance to introduce myself on the forums and in-game as well.

I feel like I'm a nice and honorable player and would like to set a good example for guests who come to the server to play. I'd like to do this by becoming a regular.

Unless you or other admins or members of the community find this to be a problem, I would like to start wearing the {CLR} tag as of now and hope that perhaps other players can feel more comfortable asking me if they need help with something in-game.

Thanks for the lovely server! I'd love to donate as soon as I have some spare cash on hand, saving for college text books that I have to buy before classes start

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome!

Go for it! Sounds like you are Perfect for our community, PerfectH!
                  [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                  <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Sounds Perfect !!

Comment

Comment

Due to the new people dropping in I think this needs to be bumped.

I'd like to see more of our new regular players sport the CLR tag!

Comment

Why do you need to bump a sticky? It is already at the top.

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I dunno you cant get the staff these days!

Off with his head!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              Why do you need to bump a sticky? It is already at the top.

I know, but like in my case I always go to today's posts instead of scanning the forums. If someone were to do that then they'd never see this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post

I know, but like in my case I always go to today's posts instead of scanning the forums. If someone were to do that then they'd never see this thread.
                                Same!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X