Gaming mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming mouse

Looking to get a new mouse, I've always just used cheapo 20 dollar wireless ones. Anyone have some suggestions? Don't want or need top of the line, I don't care if its wireless or not. Thanks!
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...-g400?crid=825
    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Any of the gaming mice from Logitech. I have a G9 that I have been using for a few years now, before that I had the MX518. Some people like the Lazer mice, but I don't like their shape.
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Razer DeathAdder regular or preferably Black Edition. Careful though, gaming mice die quickly if you play a lot.

Comment

Stay away from the R.A.T 7 gaming mouse. It has tracking issues and it's really mousepad dependent. I've liked the G5 mouse from Logitech, but these days they've upgraded a lot. Just remember that DPI really doesn't matter unless you have a large monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
            Any of the gaming mice from Logitech. I have a G9 that I have been using for a few years now, before that I had the MX518. Some people like the Lazer mice, but I don't like their shape.
            Yep, these guys are perfect, but you can spend $20 more and get a laser G500 instead of the optical G400 (this greatly increases resolution and sampling rate). I think it has some additional buttons as well, but keeps the traditional Logitech MX 518ish curvuture (that my hand has now formed to and not sure if I could adjust to another). If you want a wireless one, I just got my wife the M705, has the same buttons and weel functions, but not the on the fly DPI adjustment. It is also slightly shorter, but her hands are smaller. They do have a full sized version with the contours of the other gaming mice.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Razer DeathAdder regular or preferably Black Edition. Careful though, gaming mice die quickly if you play a lot.
              I'm using this mouse too, and I love it.

Anything from Logitech is also a good bet.

Comment

G500's are really good. Had a G5 that died and was out of warranty. But it was good before it quit.

But in all honesty, I dont know if I should be recommending anything to someone who plays vanilla all the time. " Being scared of dyin aint no way to go through life son"
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Ordered a G500 late last night. Wasn't too bad at 49 bucks. And I aint afraid of dyin cobalt(12,600 and counting), just don't like the snipe/camp fests that HC is.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                    Ordered a G500 late last night. Wasn't too bad at 49 bucks. And I aint afraid of dyin cobalt(12,600 and counting), just don't like the snipe/camp fests that HC is.

Pfft. Aint nobody on the planet that despises snipers more than me. But... I can deal with snipers all day long vs. puttin half a mag into someone and he just keeps trippin on his merry way. Waste of time to even try to shoot somebody at a distance.

But then again this wasnt the HC/Vanilla debate thread was it old buddy. Congrats on the new Logitech, you wont be disappointed.

ps: you should come play with us more. I'll keep the snipers off your butt and you can run and gun. Deal?
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      I'm using this mouse too, and I love it.
                      I'm using the DeathAdder too (blue LED). love it, best switch a made from a cheap logitech mouse.
                      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        Pfft. Aint nobody on the planet that despises snipers more than me. But... I can deal with snipers all day long vs. puttin half a mag into someone and he just keeps trippin on his merry way. Waste of time to even try to shoot somebody at a distance.

But then again this wasnt the HC/Vanilla debate thread was it old buddy. Congrats on the new Logitech, you wont be disappointed.

ps: you should come play with us more. I'll keep the snipers off your butt and you can run and gun. Deal?
                        We got a couple kills tonight, though a sniper did get me once

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
                          I'm using the DeathAdder too (blue LED). love it, best switch a made from a cheap logitech mouse.
                          Welcome to our mini deathadder family.

Comment

I'm sitting on almost a thousand bucks of high end mice. I put 2 or 3 on a machine and use what pleases me at the moment. I also have 13 active rigs so I see lots of action (yes 13 computers). I disagree about the R.A.T. 7 I have 2 and I like. I have 2 Razer Oroborous I luv . 2 x G9 and various other Razer mices.... and Mechanical Keyboards while were at it. I gots 3 x Razer Widow Ultimates, real nice Cherry MX mechanical keys. Also got a Razer Tarantula, Lycosa, and others which names I forget. I will only buy the Widows from now on...
                            [TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I have the Rat7 also and love it.
                              I have a business and only have 10 computers.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X